Librarian recommended information resources.
Last Updated: Sep 29, 2015
This is a guide of librarian recommended information resources.
- Improving the Odds of Adenovirus-Mediated Gene Therapy By Upregulation of the Coxsackievirus and Adenovirus Receptor
By: Excoffon, Katherine J. D. A.; Kotha, Poornima L. N.; Kolawole, Abimbola O.; et al.
Conference: 18th Annual Meeting of the American-Society-of-Gene-and-Cell-Therapy (ASGCT) Location: New Orleans, LA Date: MAY 13-16, 2015
Sponsor(s): Amer Soc Gene & Cell Therapy
MOLECULAR THERAPY Volume: 23 Supplement: 1 Pages: S129-S129 Meeting Abstract: 319 Published: MAY 2015
- The networks of human gut microbe-metabolite associations are different between health and irritable bowel syndrome
By: Shankar, Vijay; Homer, Daniel; Rigsbee, Laura; et al.
ISME JOURNAL Volume: 9 Issue: 8 Pages: 1899-1903 Published: AUG 2015
- Amelioration of toxicity in neuronal models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis by hUPF1
By: Barmada, Sami J.; Ju, Shulin; Arjun, Arpana; et al.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Volume: 112 Issue: 25 Pages: 7821-7826 Published: JUN 23 2015
- Population Growth and Allergen Content of Cultured Euroglyphus maynei House Dust Mites
By: Morgan, Marjorie S.; Vyszenski-Moher, DiAnn L.; Arlian, Larry G.
INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY Volume: 166 Issue: 4 Pages: 267-272 Published: 2015
- Reproductive biology of Euroglyphus maynei with comparisons to Dermatophagoides farinae and D. pteronyssinus
By: Arlian, Larry G.; Morgan, Marjorie S.
EXPERIMENTAL AND APPLIED ACAROLOGY Volume: 66 Issue: 1 Pages: 1-9 Published: MAY 2015