Librarian recommended information resources.
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015
This is a guide of librarian recommended information resources.
- The networks of human gut microbe-metabolite associations are different between health and irritable bowel syndrome
By: Shankar, Vijay; Homer, Daniel; Rigsbee, Laura; et al.
ISME JOURNAL Volume: 9 Issue: 8 Pages: 1899-1903 Published: AUG 2015
- Amelioration of toxicity in neuronal models of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis by hUPF1
By: Barmada, Sami J.; Ju, Shulin; Arjun, Arpana; et al.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Volume: 112 Issue: 25 Pages: 7821-7826 Published: JUN 23 2015
- Population Growth and Allergen Content of Cultured Euroglyphus maynei House Dust Mites
By: Morgan, Marjorie S.; Vyszenski-Moher, DiAnn L.; Arlian, Larry G.
INTERNATIONAL ARCHIVES OF ALLERGY AND IMMUNOLOGY Volume: 166 Issue: 4 Pages: 267-272 Published: 2015
- Reproductive biology of Euroglyphus maynei with comparisons to Dermatophagoides farinae and D. pteronyssinus
By: Arlian, Larry G.; Morgan, Marjorie S.
EXPERIMENTAL AND APPLIED ACAROLOGY Volume: 66 Issue: 1 Pages: 1-9 Published: MAY 2015
- Altered gut microbial energy and metabolism in children with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
By: Michail, Sonia; Lin, Malinda; Frey, Mark R.; et al.
FEMS MICROBIOLOGY ECOLOGY Volume: 91 Issue: 2 Published: FEB 2015