Librarian recommended information resources.
Last Updated: May 12, 2015
This is a guide of librarian recommended information resources.
- The PDZ3 domain of the cellular scaffolding protein MAGI-1 interacts with the Coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor (CAR)
By: Yan, Ran; Sharma, Priyanka; Kolawole, Abimbola O.; et al.
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BIOCHEMISTRY & CELL BIOLOGY Volume: 61 Pages: 29-34 Published: APR 2015
- Adenovirus Entry From the Apical Surface of Polarized Epithelia Is Facilitated by the Host Innate Immune Response
By: Kotha, Poornima L. N.; Sharma, Priyanka; Kolawole, Abimbola O.; et al.
PLOS PATHOGENS Volume: 11 Issue: 3 Article Number: UNSP e1004696 Published: MAR 2015
- SOCS1/3 Expression Levels in HSV-1-Infected, Cytokine-Polarized and -Unpolarized Macrophages
By: Reichard, Adam Craig; Cheemarla, Nagarjuna Reddy; Bigley, Nancy Jane
JOURNAL OF INTERFERON AND CYTOKINE RESEARCH Volume: 35 Issue: 1 Pages: 32-41 Published: JAN 1 2015
- Preservation of forelimb function by UPF1 gene therapy in a rat model of TDP-43-induced motor paralysis
By: Jackson, K. L.; Dayton, R. D.; Orchard, E. A.; et al.
GENE THERAPY Volume: 22 Issue: 1 Pages: 20-28 Published: JAN 2015
- AMPK Knockdown in Placental Trophoblast Cells Results in Altered Morphology and Function
By: Carey, Erica A. K.; Albers, Renee E.; Doliboa, Savannah R.; et al.
STEM CELLS AND DEVELOPMENT Volume: 23 Issue: 23 Pages: 2921-2930 Published: DEC 1 2014