1. Identify an Internet site related to your topic of research for this course or use another chemistry-related site of interest to you. Note: You must choose a website. Journal Articles are NOT acceptable for this assignment.
2. On the Pilot discussion board for the website presentation, please post a new thread using the name of your website as the subject and URL of the site as the content of the discussion post by 5:00 pm on Thursday, Mar. 26.
3. Ximena will reply to your post and either approve your choice or ask you to choose a different site.
4. Once your website has been approved, prepare a 3 to 5-minute presentation (to be presented on your assigned date) during which you evaluate that website by applying the CRAAP test to it.
5. Complete the CRAAP Test worksheet for the website you chose. (You can download the Worksheet from the "Website and Paper Presentations" section of Pilot). Be sure to address all the relevant criteria in your presentation and submit a printout the completed worksheet to Dr. Higgins after you give your presentation in class.
Note: Either the blank PDF form or blank MS Word Document is acceptable, as long as all the information for your answers can be seen when you print it out. (You do not need to print out the first page that lists the rubric, but be aware that those are the criteria on which your website presentation will be graded).