Did you know??...WSU students, faculty, and staff can request books from any college or university that is a member of OhioLINK and pick them up and return them at any OhioLINK library anywhere in the state.
1. Locate books in the OhioLINK catalog.
2. Click on the link "Display Holdings of OhioLINK Libraries". As long as a copy is available, you can click green "Request this item" button.
3. Enter your name and UID number.
4. Select Wright State as your institution.
5. Select a pick up institution and pick up location.
Be sure to bring your WSU ID photo ID card with you when you pick up the book. Otherwise, you will NOT be able to check it out!
Although you can also return the book at any OhioLINK location, it is best to return it to the same library where you picked it up. This ensures that the book will be registered in the system as returned immediately after you return it.
If you return it to a different OhioLINK Library than the one where you picked it up, the book will not be recorded as returned until the book arrives back at the library that owns it. This could mean that the book might not show up in the system as being returned until a few days after you actually returned it, which could result in fines if you do not factor in 'traveling time' for the book.