Librarian recommended information resources
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2015
This is a guide of librarian recommended information resources for Biology and Molecular Biology.
- The networks of human gut microbe-metabolite associations are different between health and irritable bowel syndrome
By: Shankar, Vijay; Homer, Daniel; Rigsbee, Laura; et al.
ISME JOURNAL Volume: 9 Issue: 8 Pages: 1899-1903 Published: AUG 2015
- 1 alpha, 25-Dihydroxyvitamin D-3 and the vitamin D receptor regulates Delta Np63 alpha levels and keratinocyte proliferation
By: Hill, N. T.; Zhang, J.; Leonard, M. K.; et al.
CELL DEATH & DISEASE Volume: 6 Article Number: e1781 Published: JUN 2015
- Computational estimation of pK(a) values
By: Seybold, Paul G.; Shields, George C.
WILEY INTERDISCIPLINARY REVIEWS-COMPUTATIONAL MOLECULAR SCIENCE Volume: 5 Issue: 3 Pages: 290-297 Published: MAY-JUN 2015
- S6K is a morphogenic protein with a mechanism involving Filamin-A phosphorylation and phosphatidic acid binding
By: Henkels, Karen M.; Mallets, Elizabeth R.; Dennis, Patrick B.; et al.
FASEB JOURNAL Volume: 29 Issue: 4 Pages: 1299-1313 Published: APR 2015
- Altered gut microbial energy and metabolism in children with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
By: Michail, Sonia; Lin, Malinda; Frey, Mark R.; et al.
FEMS MICROBIOLOGY ECOLOGY Volume: 91 Issue: 2 Published: FEB 2015