Last Updated: Nov 7, 2013
- MIT Open Courseware (EE and COS)
The MIT Open Courseware project contains undergraduate and graduate MIT course material. Use MIT OCW material to supplement your own course activity.
- Programmer's Heaven
Programmer's Heaven is an information/code repository for languages, platforms, applications, and WEB development tools. The site contains articles, tutorials, development tools, links, message boards, and source code.
- ACM Digital Library
Full text archive of the Association for Computer Machinery.
- IEEE Xplore
IEEE conference, journals, transactions, magazines, and standards - full text.
- Electronic Journal Center (EJC)
Includes full-text of select STEM publishers and some professional associations.
more computer science and engineering databases
- OhioLINK Electronic Book Collection (EBC) - A scholarly collection of electronic books.
- Safari Books Online - A collection of online books covering software help manuals. Includes books from O'Reilly, Sams, Microsoft, Que, and others books. Topics include artificial intelligence, computer science, IT management; software engineering, and much more.
- EBSCO eBooks - Electronic collection covering a broad array of topics
- ACM (Association for Computing Machinery)
ACM is the largest and oldest computing society. ACM fosters the exchange of ideas and discoveries among computer scientists worldwide.
- IEEE Computer Society
IEEE COS is dedicated to advancing the theory, practice, and application of computer and information processing technology. The IEEE Computer society hosts conferences and publishes journals, transactions, magazines, and conference papers.