The Student Technology Assistance Center (the STAC) is here to help you edit, blur faces, add timecodes (running clocks), compress, and submit your final edTPA videos.
Please make sure to take a look at our top 10 list of Tricks and Tips before videotaping in the classroom. They will save a lot of time when you need to edit your videos.
Geeks are in the STAC Sunday-Thursdays 4:00pm-8:00pm. No appointment is necessary during this time.
If you need additional help or want to meet with a Maggie, Beth or a student geek, feel free to Make an appointment and we will try to accommodate a time that works for everybody.
Getting ready to record your EdTPA Videos
Feel free to book an appointment with Beth Anderson (Beth.firstname.lastname@example.org) if you can’t come to edit and compress your final EdTPA video between Monday-Thursday 4-8.
1.Import and Edit Your Classrrom Video and Share to the Thawspace or Desktop
2. Add a Timecode using Final Cut Pro
3. Blur any faces neccessary in Final Cut PRO
4. Share again using Final Cut PRO as a Video
5. Use HandBrake To Compress your Video (under 100 MB)
6. Submit your Artifacts (Video or Videos) to edTPA