Poster Printing Checklist
- Allow yourself plenty of time to get it printed - AT LEAST 3 or 4 days before the poster session.
- Make sure the poster is sized correctly.
- Double-check ALL spelling and grammar - have someone read over your poster.
- Print a copy of your poster on an 8 1/2" by 11" sheet eof paper to make sure everything is proportional and spaced correctly.
- Print a black and white copy of your poster (8 1/2" by 11" will work) to make sure there is enough contrast between your chosen colors and text.
- Save the file as a PDF before sending it to be printed.
- Do not laminate your poster or have it printed on poster board.